Terms & Conditions
General Studio Rules
- We do not tattoo clients who are under the influence of Alcohol or any Narcotic substances.
- We do not tattoo clients who are under 18 years of age.
- We do not tattoo clients ailing from Hemophilia, Christmas Disorder, Moderate or Acute Diabetes, HIV, Hepatitis B & C.
- If you are having any health issue/or are on any medication please mention this to the artist.
- Tattoos done at the studio are permanent and are done only after the client reads and signs the Tattoo Consent Form.
- Inks, Needles, Gloves, Ink Cups, etc., are single use items and are disposed in a safe manner after use.
- Clients are requested not to Smoke or Eat in the tattooing area.
- Children are not allowed in the studio.
- Footwear is not allowed in the studio.
- We aim to keep the studio clean and hygienic; kindly co-operate with the staff for us to achieve this.
- Please stay calm, professionals are attending to you.
- We hope you have a great experience and come back for more tattoos!